Friday, March 8, 2013

Meet the dolls 4

The next doll is................

BITTY BABY

(A.K.A. Bitty)

(NO NEED 2 Judge People! I was like 3 years old when i picked her out)

Bitty is a special doll because she was my first American girl doll! My grandpa Jimmy tookme and My grandma Mama to NYC and we picked her out there. It was a wonderful experience at American Girl and I loved the store and the dolls so much I decided I would go every year for my birthday and occasionally when I had saved up enough or for christmas. Bitty is adorable and owns the majority of my bitty baby clothes. She is a baby fashionista, she is a kind, loving doll that tolorates everything! Bitty baby is the best baby doll ( out of the rest of brown hair, light skin, brown eyes bitty baby dolls because I can't pick favorites) ever! She also owns the american girl doll crib that I store my bitty twins in. My other bitty baby (Sara) owns the bassinet that the both of them share.














No comments:

Post a Comment